Monday 4 July 2011

Friends.

It's starts at the night which I had lost my friend. As I walks on the lonely eerie streets behind the abandoned building, I saw a long-hair old woman walking slowly on the same side of the streets facing me while making a ferocious face and smiling at the same time . My bristle raised up in a sudden second. The old woman are getting nearer and nearer to me. I can saw she's making a face full of anger and hatred which makes me had a very miserable and uncomfortable feelings. When the old woman walks beside me, she tried to reach me with her rotten and smelly right hand. I quickly take her hand and smack it. It broken into pieces !. Then I whacked her neck down. She screamed, "Argh!". Then I said, "Don't make that face again, you old woman. you think I scared huh !?".

Japp jaapp. ape pasal masuk cita orang perempuan tua pulak nii. haduh. ini kes lama tak buat essay BI lah ni kan. haduh, lari topik terus. Okay. Balik kepada topik.



Friends,
Sometimes you're here by my side.
Sometimes you're here, but on the other side arguing with me.
Sometimes you're right.
Sometimes you're wrong.
When i was right or you're right, It doesn't end.
It's always doesn't.
And remember,
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
But anyone can start today and make a new ending.


What Friends Are.
They may seem like they're sent by god, and they are.
They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh.
They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.
Believe it.
It's real.
And those relationship teach you a lifetime of lessons that can't be wiped away.
But, one day they're gone.
Sometimes they die,
Sometimes they just walk away,
Sometimes they act up or out and for you to take a stand.
What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desired fulfilleed ; their work on treating us in done.
Thanks for being part of my life. :)

F.R.A.N.C.E.
Friends Remain And Never Can End.

4 comments:

amira_hasrori said...

sengal la. aku hengat cita hantu manalah tadi. adoyy.

fatin syahirah :) said...

haha. yeahh. FRANCE XD

Farhan said...

ahaha. itu tengah bosan tu yg buat cita hantu plak tu.

fatin : Friends forever :)

Amira Anorah said...

FRIENDS FOREVER PAAANN!!..

:)